The Judge Ralston House was built in 1890 on Morgan Hill in Port Townsend. Little & Little Construction first built a carriage house to look like a historical match to the house. When the house sold the new owners embraced the history of the home and wanted to preserve it as a piece of Port Townsend History. To preserve the historical integrity of the home replicas were made including creating custom light fixtures, doors and windows, custom molding and woodwork. The end result is a home that is well suited to its era, yet conveniently and fashionably tailored for modern living.